Eisboch[_8_] Eisboch[_8_] is offline

Default Social Security and Libertarians

"Wayne B" wrote in message

On Sun, 07 Apr 2013 10:29:53 -0700, Urin Asshole
wrote:

The US is in debt up to its ears. It would take us 5 years or more
to get out of debt if we
spent all federal revenue on paying off the federal debt. Are you
willing to suffer the
chaos.

As I said, you're no economist... just an idiot.

====

"You're an idiot"

- Nom D'Plume's favorite tag line in a losing argument.

Good grief.

"She(?) is back, and still chasing her(?) logical tail with a new
handle.

Why does this group attract so many flys? Does Harry draw them in
just like flys on sh*t ? Just a guess.

For a while I suspected that "Urin" was D'Plume. Very similar use
of certain expressions and style of writing. But, after many
exchanges with Urin lately, I am not so sure anymore. I think
D'Plume was a little smarter overall.