Urin Asshole Urin Asshole is offline

Default Social Security and Libertarians

On Sun, 07 Apr 2013 11:26:01 -0400, wrote:

On Sun, 7 Apr 2013 08:57:47 -0400, BAR wrote:

Fear not, the Chinese will continue to purchase
our debt and they will use it as an weapon against us in the near future.

The Chinese are scaling back their US investment, that is why we are
printing money to buy back the unsold bonds. (AKA quantitative easing)
The fact that the world is not punishing the dollar is not a testament
to our strength, only the weakness of the rest of the world economy.
That means that when the bubble pops, it will be a world wide crash.

Good grief. Read the ****ing paper for once. Know a bit about history
for once. This is beyond stupid.