iBoaterer[_3_] iBoaterer[_3_] is offline

Default This is discrimination and also stupid!

In article ,
says...

On 4/7/2013 9:49 AM,
wrote:
On Saturday, April 6, 2013 3:40:17 PM UTC-5, F.O.A.D. wrote:
On 4/6/13 4:39 PM, Urin Asshole wrote:

On Sat, 6 Apr 2013 14:49:59 -0400, BAR wrote:

In article ,
says...

On Sat, 6 Apr 2013 09:53:42 -0400, BAR wrote:

In article ,
says...

On Fri, 5 Apr 2013 17:58:05 -0400, BAR wrote:

In article ,
says...

On Fri, 5 Apr 2013 16:17:43 -0400, iBoaterer wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/c9ex398

It's a damned shame our country has come to this.

She needs to wake up. She has plenty of opportunities at other

colleges and will get as good an education elsewhere.

The value of an Ivy League degree is erroding with each and every year that passes.

And you know this how? Not by personal experience of that I'm sure.

Yes, by personal experience.

You don't know ****. Did you even go to college? Doubtful.

Yes, I went to college.

Sorry. I was imprecise. Did you actually attend a college or did you

just go to one? I suspect if you did attend, it wasn't an ivy league

school, since there's nothing in your posts that indicate you have a

college education and that's pretty much guaranteed at an ivy league.

Bertie never graduated and has stated often he has no real use for college.

Yale / 4 tax liens / 2 bankruptcies

We only have harrys word that he graduated college. Nothing he has ever
written here would support his harrytale...

What about YOUR lies?