Wm. E. Fletcher

Default Impulse Loran, depth sounder and fish finder quit.

14 yr. old Impulse combined fish finder, depth sounder and Loran unit
kept turning itself off after I would start it.. After several cycles
of this, it emitted a loud squealing noise which only quit when I
clicked the off button. Now it will not start at all. Has ;it breathed
it's last breath.. If so ,can I replace the unit and use the same
transducer which is on the bottom of the boat. I would have to haul the
boat to repair it. Is there a chance that the old transducer can be used
with a new unit?

The company has gone out of business or merged but I don;t know where
or when. Thank you Bill Fletcher