F.O.A.D. F.O.A.D. is offline

Default The idiots have spoken...

On 4/3/13 11:34 AM, J Herring wrote:
On Wed, 03 Apr 2013 09:49:25 -0400, "F.O.A.D." wrote:

Weren't you issued an M1911A1 when you were making war against the
Vietnamese? Didn't it have a safety? Weren't you told why? How about its
military replacement, the Beretta M9? Does it have thumb safeties, or is
it equipped with the non-safe "safe trigger," instead?

Don't you mean to say, "...when *we* were making war...", ESAD?

No, Herring, I didn't mean to say "we." You were in Vietnam, making war
against the Vietnamese. Killing Vietnamese was not the reason I was there.