bob bob is offline

Default ready to go boating!

On Sat, 30 Mar 2013 16:57:35 -0400, wrote:

On Sat, 30 Mar 2013 11:56:18 -0400, bob wrote:

put batteries in boat yesterday; new zincs; cooling water line hooked
up....ready to launch. marina is still repairing superstorm sandy
damage but will launch boat by april 15...can't come soon enough!

Sounds great. Do you have a buddy going with you? It is handy to go
out in a group when you are "spring shake down cruising" boats.

I hope we can all get back on the water so we will have some boat
stories.

well you know the story...as long as you have a boat you'll never
lack friends!