Sailman

Default J300X as position sensor to Navnet

I believe you want the NMEA output on the TB10 terminals. If those
don't work, you can try TB9. Also, FYI, I believe you need to have a
gyro rate compass for this to work-- at least for my Furuno setup, the
traditional fluxgate update rate is too slow.

wrote in message ...
I'd like to use the Simrad J300X to provide heading sensor information to a
Navnet 1832C Radar/GPS unit to allow overlay of the radar image on the chart
image. I believe that this can be done with the NMEA cable into J3 of the
Navnet unit, and connecting the white & black wires of the NMEA cable to the
J300X. Can someone confirm which terminals I should connect to on the
J300X?

Thanks, JK