Jack Painter

Default SSB Antenna connection

"Wayne.B" wrote

On Fri, 11 Jun 2004 20:27:40 -0400, "Jack Painter"
wrote:

I remember a night of terrible line squalls that wrecked several yachts

in
Block Island Salt Harbor.

Would that have been in the summer of '74 by any chance? I was
halfway between Mystic, CT and BI that year when we got hit by the
mother of all line squalls just after dark.

It was the summer of '85. I lived in Mystic from '84 to '87 right at the
drawbridge, in what turned out to be the only building on the water that did
not burn from Gravel Street to the drawbridge, a few years back.

Best regards,

Jack