F.O.A.D. F.O.A.D. is offline

Default Here you go Dick...

On 3/29/13 8:41 AM, Eisboch wrote:

"F.O.A.D." wrote in message

On 3/29/13 8:16 AM, Eisboch wrote:

"F.O.A.D." wrote in message
news
On 3/29/13 6:43 AM, JustWaitAFrekinMinute wrote:
... you know guys, if you stop looking to Anderson Cooper and Racheal
Maddcow for your news, you may even become an informed American
voter....

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013...dhs-stocks-up/

Soooo, take a quick check and verify what I said earlier like Greg
usually does for me... I don't make this **** up, even if you don't like
the way I present it.

You ignorant little ****, do you even read what you post before you post
it and then claim "facts" not in play?

From your article:

Local law enforcement face ammo shortage as gun owners, DHS stock up

Published March 23, 2013

| FoxNews.com

Ammo *is* in short supply, an artificial situation caused by gun owners
and ammo manufactuers, the former because they are just plain stupid
sheeples and the latter because they see a way to make extra bucks.

Who is a stupid sheeple? Your buddy Herring, for one, who apparently
drives over to Wal-Mart every morning to see if he can buy five more
boxes of ammo.

If the DHS wants to buy a boatload of ammo over the next five years, it
will contract directly with the manufacturers, and the manufacturers who
get the contracts will ramp up production of the calibers the agency
wants. There is no shortage of ammo manufacturers willing to suck on the
government's teat for five years.

----------------------------------

Heh. I just scolded him for the same thing. I think he reads the
headlines only, not the article.

It is embarrassing that Scotty even claims to have graduated from a high
school in Connecticut.

=======================

What really surprises me is the number of reasonably well educated
people (meaning they should be able to read and comprehend) who share
Scott's paranoia regarding guns and ammo shortages. Not all, but some
people I talk to or meet when I go to the range talk the same talk and
some are lawyers or other educated professionals. There are a few
obvious "preppers" here and there, but not many. Most of the
conversations center on types of firearms, experiences with them, likes
and dislikes, etc., but I am still surprised at the number of people
who think the government is plotting to take away their right to own a gun.

Many Americans, I believe, are just too lazy and too disinterested to
follow current events carefully. They "hear" or "see" there's an ammo
shortage, they see crazies on TV blaming the government, and they
believe it.