F.O.A.D. F.O.A.D. is offline

Default Here you go Dick...

On 3/29/13 8:27 AM, Eisboch wrote:

"F.O.A.D." wrote in message
news
On 3/29/13 6:43 AM, JustWaitAFrekinMinute wrote:
... you know guys, if you stop looking to Anderson Cooper and Racheal
Maddcow for your news, you may even become an informed American voter....

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013...dhs-stocks-up/

Soooo, take a quick check and verify what I said earlier like Greg
usually does for me... I don't make this **** up, even if you don't like
the way I present it.

You ignorant little ****, do you even read what you post before you post
it and then claim "facts" not in play?

Last week my favorite gun shop was totally sold out of .380 ammo and I
had used up almost all I had at the range. They said they had more
coming in this past Wednesday, so yesterday I stopped in to check. They
had some, but all they could get was premium "law enforcement"
hollowpoints at $39 for a box of 50.

So much for DHS buying up all the ammo and "causing" the shortage.

My friend with the 19th Century Mauser was complaining that he was
having a hard time finding 6.55 x 55 "Swedish" for his rifle. All of us
down here are *not* convinced it is because DHS has snarfed up all these
rounds for its 110-year-old rifles.

He did find a few boxes, but at two and a half times the price he
usually pays. I think he has a couple of boxes, and I'll keep an eye out
for what he wants if I happen to be in one of the local hunting/fishing
shops. He uses the Mauser for deer hunting. I like to shoot it at our
informal range, because it is a really nice bolt action rifle, and I
rarely have the opportunity to a rifle with a caliber larger than my
..22LR Thompson. But we do need some more ammo to play with the Mauser.