Eisboch[_8_] Eisboch[_8_] is offline

Default Here you go Dick...

"F.O.A.D." wrote in message
news
On 3/29/13 6:43 AM, JustWaitAFrekinMinute wrote:
... you know guys, if you stop looking to Anderson Cooper and
Racheal
Maddcow for your news, you may even become an informed American
voter....

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013...dhs-stocks-up/

Soooo, take a quick check and verify what I said earlier like Greg
usually does for me... I don't make this **** up, even if you don't
like
the way I present it.

You ignorant little ****, do you even read what you post before you
post
it and then claim "facts" not in play?

Last week my favorite gun shop was totally sold out of .380 ammo and I
had used up almost all I had at the range. They said they had more
coming in this past Wednesday, so yesterday I stopped in to check.
They had some, but all they could get was premium "law enforcement"
hollowpoints at $39 for a box of 50.

So much for DHS buying up all the ammo and "causing" the shortage.