Urin Asshole Urin Asshole is offline

Default Brewing economic scandal

On Thu, 28 Mar 2013 12:28:00 -0400, wrote:

On Wed, 27 Mar 2013 22:46:59 -0700, Urin Asshole
wrote:

On Thu, 28 Mar 2013 00:53:09 -0400,
wrote:

On Wed, 27 Mar 2013 10:41:54 -0700, Urin Asshole
wrote:

On Wed, 27 Mar 2013 02:05:09 -0400,
wrote:

The point is we are talking like the sequester is the end of the world
(laying off cops, turning prisoners loose, slashing education budgets,
withdrawing a carrier group and stopping the white house tours) and it
only represents about a half a point rise in interest rates, not much
when they are very low now..

Never said end of the world. Said bad thing, unnecessary, and the
consequences are just starting to hit. All of it at the Republican
doorstep.

Again, you said the effect of a half point interest rate hike was "not
much" but that is more than the sequester which is a "bad thing"
according to you, called a "fiscal cliff" by just about everyone else.

Huh? I never commented on anything related to "half point". That's
your bull****. The sequester is good in your little brain but not many
other places.

You even quoted the half point reference in this response, now you
don't remember?
Step away from the bong and sober up.

You're the dumb**** drinker.