BAR[_2_] BAR[_2_] is offline

Default Brewing economic scandal

In article , says...

On Tue, 26 Mar 2013 01:11:08 -0400,
wrote:

On Mon, 25 Mar 2013 17:59:22 -0700, Urin Asshole
wrote:

The sky isn't falling chicken little.

Okey Dokey, if you say so.

I say it along with all the non-crazies.

So you really think the government can survive with a revenue stream
that barely covers the entitlements and interest on the debt with
virtually zero percent interest and 70-80 million boomers coming into
the SS/C system in the next decade.

I really think that the problems will get solved in whole or in part
as time goes on.

Continuing to kick the can down the road isn't going to solve anything.

The only reason interest rates are low is because the fed is buying up
all the unsold paper with money they create out of thin air. That
can't go on forever.

And there're no plans for it to go on "forever". Who's saying that?
Oh, you are. I forgot.

If it stops then we have an even bigger problem because we will have an unmet need, our need
to borrow money with nobody to lend it to us. Do you really believe that other emergine 1st
world nations are not going to use us as a case study on how not to bankrupt a nation?

We are in trouble and we refuse to acknowledge it.

The GOP doesn't want to raise any taxes and the democrats only want to
tax rich people. There is just not enough money there.
Bill Clinton even said it.

Huh? I guess you didn't see all the compromising that went on. Clinton
said what? I'm betting its either old or out of context for this.

Korea may get us in a war with the Chinese but we would have to borrow
the money from them to do it ... think about it.

Korea? What the **** does that have to do with SS? Not a ****ing
thing, but it sounds good.

China is funding our spending. If we go to war with China or if we **** off China they will
call their loans and our credit will go from its current not great to less than junk status
in a matter of hours.

At that time we will find out who our friends are in this world of nations.

Yeah, things are going to be fine. Sleep tight.

Things are going to be fine. I do sleep fine. Clearly you don't.

The world is a dangerous place and it will always be a dangerous place.