F.O.A.D. F.O.A.D. is offline

Default Speaking of polymer ...

On 3/27/13 6:45 PM, J Herring wrote:
On Wed, 27 Mar 2013 17:39:28 -0400, "F.O.A.D." wrote:

On 3/27/13 5:24 PM, iBoaterer wrote:
In article ,
says...

On 3/27/13 3:19 PM, J Herring wrote:

I was specifically wondering about your owl pair. How are they doing?

Salmonbait

--
'Name-calling'...the liberals' last resort.

They were just cheap alloy owls, and they rusted away.

When's the "accidental" shooting at your house scheduled?

Are you sure they weren't polymer? Oh, wait, I heard here that it's the
same thing....

Well, what can you expect from a guy who doesn't know what the "liberal
arts" are and apparently never took college level science classes.

I wonder what Herring's next "hobby" will be. He's run through golf,
boats, fishing, travel trailers, bluegrass and for the moment he's on guns.

On all of 'em!

Just got back from a camping trip to Solomon's. Going golfing tomorrow and Friday - walking, of
course (which you should try!). Another camping trip over the April 6-7 weekend. First Bluegrass
festival is in May up in Gettysburg. Pick up the Sig Sauer at Gander Mountain tomorrow.

Yup, I stay pretty busy. Havin' fun too!

Salmonbait

--
'Name-calling'...the liberals' last resort.

Camping in Solomons? The last few days, in the cold and wet?
How undelightful.