Urin Asshole Urin Asshole is offline

Default Wonder how the narrow minded faction of the right wing likes this

On Wed, 27 Mar 2013 02:23:56 -0400, wrote:

On Tue, 26 Mar 2013 21:32:20 -0700, Urin Asshole
wrote:

We're not talking about
shotguns. We're talking about assault weapons, as you know.

"Assault weapons" are such a small part of the problem that I am not
even sure why they are talking about it.
You are talking about a couple hundred victims a year, (358 in 2010
rifles all kinds, assault and otherwise) That is less than half of the
number who get killed by unarmed murderers (fists, feet etc ... 745 )
From the FBI
http://gfretwell.com/ftp/murder%20weapon.htm

Great. Then you have no problem banning them in the extreme. Sounds
like a good start. Next stop, national registration of handguns and
instant background checks available for all.