Wayne B Wayne B is offline

Default Howdy...

On Sun, 24 Mar 2013 09:57:52 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

Wayne, those are beautiful pics of your Caribbean cruise. I enjoy
following your travels. Hope the 'ol "Fatboy" is holding in there, BTW
I have another 320 set aside for you 'just in case'. And ...something
else you might be interested in when you return to home port. Glad
you could find parts for your generator, especially way 'down there'

================

Glad to hear you enjoyed the pix. Here's another one that a lot of
people have "liked":

http://oi49.tinypic.com/hrizgo.jpg

If it opens up with a lot of ad clutter, just right click the picture
and select "view image".

That's a picture of some fair sized surf at a little island called
Sandy Cay in the BVI. I have finally learned how to set up my camera
for really fast shutter speeds which has greatly improved telephoto
shots taken from a moving boat.

Both engine alternators have been performing very well (knocking on
wood), as has the anchor windlass. Both were trouble spots 3 years
ago as I'm sure you remember. There's really nothing like a nice big
Leece-Neville if you want some real amps. It was an interesting
project. We've also acquired another new piece of gear which has
greatly improved our quality of life at anchor:

http://www.defender.com/product.jsp?path=-1|10391|726675&id=726650

We now have one on each side which has greatly decreased rolling at
anchor. Almost all harbors in the Caribbean are exposed to open
water and swells from one direction or another. These things are
easy to deploy and easy to install. They help a lot to minimize the
motion.