F.O.A.D. F.O.A.D. is offline

Default Speaking of polymer ...

On 3/24/13 5:12 PM, J Herring wrote:

Speaking of my wife, she called a few minutes ago to see if I wanted speed loaders for the
revolvers. She's taking her firearms class now, and I gave her the M&P9 and a S&W Chief's Special
(.38 Special) to learn on. It's a five hour class for females taught by a female. Apparently she's
having a pretty good time. She'll probably come home with her own arsenal.

Oh well, at least I won't have to feed 'em and shovel poop!

Salmonbait

--
'Name-calling'...the liberals' last resort.

Sounds like the Shooting at the Herring Corral will be a good 'un.