F.O.A.D. F.O.A.D. is offline

Default Speaking of polymer ...

On 3/24/13 5:17 PM, J Herring wrote:
On Sun, 24 Mar 2013 17:11:36 -0400, "F.O.A.D." wrote:

On 3/24/13 5:04 PM, J Herring wrote:

The trigger pull on the P250 is also pretty long, as it's double action only. The safety is a
trigger safety, but I don't see myself carrying the thing with a round in the chamber.

Ahh, an adaptation of the famous GLOCK trigger safety, which isn't a
safety at all. Pull the trigger, the gun goes BANG! A real safety
prevents the firearm from firing, even if the trigger is pulled.

Trigger safety.

Here's an article about "trigger safeties."

http://www.businessweek.com/stories/...-safety-issues

Guess I won't be buying a Glock! If you don't like trigger safeties, don't buy a gun with a trigger
safety. If you don't like babies, don't get pregnant.

Salmonbait

--
'Name-calling'...the liberals' last resort.

*Your* P250 has a trigger safety and is subject to the same problems as
the Glock. A trigger safety is not a safety.