iBoaterer[_3_] iBoaterer[_3_] is offline

Default Howdy...

In article ,
says...

On Sun, 24 Mar 2013 09:57:52 -0700 (PDT), Tim wrote:

Just dropped in to say 'hi' and see what's going on. I see nothing
much has changed. like soap opera's you can quit watching them for 6
mo. and still pick back up on them and not miss a beat. The same drama
continues.

Wayne, those are beautiful pics of your Caribbean cruise. I enjoy
following your travels. Hope the 'ol "Fatboy" is holding in there, BTW
I have another 320 set aside for you 'just in case'. And ...something
else you might be interested in when you return to home port. Glad
you could find parts for your generator, especially way 'down there'

Cal Bill, nice boating post. That's awesome. Great travel log.

John, enjoy your Sig. 250. Those are a good gun.Polymer bodied guns
are a bit light for my taste, but that;s alright. But then again, I'm
used to shooting ,45 govt,'s and 44 and ,357 steel framed revolvers.
But my small frame Feg' Hungarian 9mm Mak. has an aluminum frame and
that's light enough for me. Still an accurate little weapon for what
it is, that is, when you finally get used to the snap of the recoil.

Does lightweight alloy mean polymer? This is off the Bander Mountain site:

Sig Sauer P250 Subcompact Handgun

Key Features

Modular System w/ Interchangeable Size & Caliber

Double-Action-Only

Stainless Steel Slide w/ Black Nitron Finish

Lightweight Alloy Frame

Anyhow, I'll still be checking in occasionally, but I'm not gonna live
in here like I used to.

Until another time. Later.

Tim

Salmonbait

Holy ****!!! You don't know the difference between an alloy and a
polymer????? You shouldn't have a gun then, too stupid.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alloy

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polymer