Vito

Default Ham Radio Licenses

"Doug Dotson" wrote in message
Just a cop-out. I suspect that folks learn alot more useless
(and incorrect) things in school than having to learn the code.
The requirement is there, deal with it! Whining isn't going
to make the requirement go away nor will it get a license.

Oh yes it will - just like it made the 13 & 21 wpm requirements go away.
There will be no Morse requirement in five years. Nor can I imagine anything
more useless than Morse code. Those who want to keep the requirement are
usually selfish snivelers who think everybody should suffer the same
hardships as they did. Unable to justify their position on technical, moral
or logical grounds they perforce resort to name calling and referring to
facts they cannot refute as whining.

I participate in my wife's VE team. I recommend that people learn code too -
for now. But if they wait a year or two, they won't have to.

73, K3DWW