F.O.A.D. F.O.A.D. is offline

Default Brewing economic scandal

On 3/18/13 9:36 AM, Eisboch wrote:

"F.O.A.D." wrote in message
m...

On 3/18/13 8:47 AM, Eisboch wrote:

Jobs that paid $60-$80 per hour
in terms of burdened cost are going to pay half that and people are
going to have to accept it as reality.

Except, of course, for "executive pay," which reached multiples of
average worker pay never imagined, and except for the investment
bankers, brokers, bankers, LBO sharks and others, who are robbing the
economy blind.

You have a one track mind. But, I agree that *all* compensation will
have to be adjusted in order to compete successfully.

As for the Wall Street types ... the hedge fund managers, the big
bankers and brokers .... they can all go rot in hell.

Rotting in hell is not sufficient for those guys. And yes, I would like
to see some level of fairness restored to the compensation of workers in
comparison to the "bosses."