Vito

Default Ham Radio Licenses

I beg to disagree. Every complaint I have heard focuses on the fact that
Morse Code is so obsolete that it has no practical value, not on its
difficulty per se. People who have spent 12 years attending high school then
four and more in college learning useful things are reluctant to spend even
a dozen hours learning something ase useless (to them) as Morse Code.

"Doug Dotson" wrote
..... My experience has been that most that cry foul about learnig code do

so because
they failed to learn it after two or three evenings of trying. It takes

work, some more than others.