Doug Dotson

Default Ham Radio Licenses

And if you have a bonifide learning or physical disability,
you can get an exemption from the FCC. My experience has
been that most that cry foul about learnig code do so because
they failed to learn it after two or three evenings of trying. It
takes work, some more than others.

Doug, k3qt
s/v Callista

"LLongiii" wrote in message
If you ASK the Volunteer Examiner at the time of testing, they can and

will
arrange for lights, bells or ANY other device to take the code test.

I had the same problem, but eventually passed the 13 wpm test.

The people administering the test will bend over backwards to help.

Leonard, KJ5DL
Advanced Class Accredited Volunteer Examiner (ARRL & W5YI-VEC)
"KJ5DL @ N34 38.253 W092 07.177"
"Do illiterate people get the full value of Alphabet Soup?"