James Johnson

Default Ham Radio Licenses

Some people are tone deaf, and others are visual learners and not auditory, and
some very talented and intelligent people were unable to learn 5 WPM morse even
after long and extensive work. Their brains are just not 'wired' that way.

You cannot extrapolate your learning experiences that way as what is easy or
moderately difficult for you may be near or totally impossible for others.

JJ

On Tue, 11 May 2004 09:52:01 -0700, "Tom Dacon" wrote:

" I find the written and theory parts of
the Ham exam easy but code is an insurmountable obsticle for me.

There's no need for the code to be an insurmountable obstacle. Get a copy of
a PC-based Morse code tutor program (such as Morse Tutor Gold, or search the
web for Morse code tutoring software), and spend just thirty minutes a day
at it. In no time at all, you'll find that you can read the code at five
words per minute. Just give it a try and you'll be surprised.

Good luck,
Tom Dacon
AD7AE

James Johnson
remove the "dot" from after sail in email address to reply