posted to rec.boats,rec.boats.building
Wayne B Wayne B is offline

Default Good Boat Painting Video

On Thu, 14 Mar 2013 07:59:51 -0400, JustWaitAFrekinMinute
wrote:

On 3/14/2013 6:45 AM, Wayne B wrote:
Courtesy of Jamestown Distributors, one of the better sources for
marine supplies:

http://www.jamestowndistributors.com/userportal/videoDisplay.do?videoId=1415

The paint is Interlux Brightsides, one part polyurethane. There are
some good tips for thinning, brushing and preparation.

I have used the Brightsides by Interlux before. Goes on great by hand...

====

I've used it also. It looks very good if thinned properly and
applied with the right brushing technique. It takes practice to get
it right but I thought the video did a good job of pointing out some
of the basics.