posted to rec.boats,rec.boats.cruising
Paul Hovnanian P.E. Paul Hovnanian P.E. is offline

Default Silver Shalis - a Mega Yacht With an Interesting Story

Wayne B wrote:

[snip]

Silverstein was involved in a major insurance dispute after the 9/11
World Trade Center attack. His insurance company claimed that the
attack counted as one insurable incident. Silverstein counter
claimed that it was actually two incidents. Don't remember how that
turned out - I'll leave it as a homework exercise.

I don't understand each parties motivation. One incident, one deductible.
Two incidents, two deductibles.

--
Paul Hovnanian
Insert witty message here