Steve (another one)

Default SSB Antenna connection

Dear Folks,

What is the recommended wire to connect my insulated backstay to my
AT-120 tuner ? I see references to GTO15 for this purpose in American
publications, but no-one here in the UK seems to know what GTO15 is.
Could someone please suggest an equivalent, or at least a description !

Also if the ground connection has to be broad copper strip because RF
won't run down a wire like a conventional dc current, how can the
antenna be wire ? Doesn't RF have to run along the cable to the base of
the antenna and then up the antenna wire itself ? I'm confused !

Thanks for your help.

Steve