Vito

Default Ham Radio Licenses

"Jack Painter" wrote in message
news:g_Kqc.45973$pJ1.44059@lakeread02...

"Vito" wrote
"SB" wrote
I've seen independence day....and how morse saved the day!!

Now here you are adrift with a radio, but the microphone is busted.

It'll
key the transmitter but not modulate it. Would you send Morse and hope
somebody out there knows it, or send tap code tht everybody understands?

Vito, I'm sure creative imaginations could find more reasons for code, but
they fit movie scenarios better than realistic needs for communication

What!! grin, you don't believe what you saw in "Judgement Day"? Next
you'll say we need float plans and electronics devices instead of prayer.