paulr

Default Laptop or Mini-desktop and flat screen?

My 4-y.o. laptop is showing its age and really slow. I am now tossing up
whether to get to another laptop or a mini desktop with flat screen.

As I see it, the advantages of the mini a
Lower cost, more flexibilty in cards, memory, etc
Disadvantage - higher currrent draw viaq the inverter.
How much current do they need? The laptop needs about 3.5A

Advantage of laptop is selfcontained battery, and portability of course.

I would be interested in hearding the collective wisdom of this esteemed
group before we take off for Vanuatu and New Caledonia in a couple of weeks
time.

paulr VK2AHB/MM
"Meridian of Sydney"
Bundaberg Qld

--
Website http://www.rodenhuis.com.au
Mobiles 0408-449-211(CDMA) OR 0438-449-212 (GSM)