Steve

Default windbugger

Ok, now I understand.

If your missing this assembly, then you are missing some major components
that will require some machine shop work..

The bearing isn't a big deal but the slip rings and the nylon insulators
become more complicated. This might not be too bad if you had an OEM to
copy.. I have had mine apart briefly and only remember that the contact
rings are oriented in the horizontal plane, one ring inside of the other.
The stationary contacts are spring loaded buttons in a lower nylon
insulator.

I can't remember how all of this works with the bearing.

There is a few drawings in the literature, I will see if I can find that.
There really isn't a field service/repair mainual. Too bad.

Steve
s/v Good Intentions