posted to rec.boats,rec.boats.cruising
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq· Sir Gregory Hall, Esq· is offline

Default Scenery in the British Virgin Islands

"Wayne B" wrote in message
On Sun, 3 Mar 2013 17:01:05 -0500, " Sir Gregory Hall, Esq·"
åke wrote:

If you get turned on by a freaking ugly catamaran charter fleet
you must be satisfied by just about any old thing.

=================

You must have missed the Hinckley picture and the "other stuff".

I clicked on the first couple links and saw only ugly charter
cats. I figured there was just more of the same. A Hinckley
should have been placed in first position but, then again,
you're a motor boater so you've already demonstrated
a dearth of priorities. "Other stuff" if it happened to be
bikini babes should have been placed first of all.

But, at least you're out there cruising so KUDOS!

--
Sir Gregory