Vito

Default Ham Radio Licenses

"Larry W4CSC" wrote
ARRL wants code dropped? My, my that IS a switch. ARRL has always wanted
to take ham radio back to 1935 any time I've seen them. ....

Like any org, ARRL is people. Uncle Sam made a lot of people learn 20+ wpm
Morse before and during WW2 and so many of them became hams that they
controlled ARRL and set policies for their own benefit - policies that used
Morse proficiency to keep others out. But, as more and more of them retire
or go SK things change. New blood understands that the more active hams join
ARRL the more CQ magazines get sold.

73, Larry W4CSC

An angry ARRL bureaucrat, dressed up like someone important, ....

I've seen the same attitudes in ARES - club bureaucrats who think they trump
Government bureaucrats.

Enjoy your holiday,
K3DWW