Doug Dotson

Default Ham Radio Licenses

Comments below.

Doug, k3qt
s/v Callista

"Terry King" wrote in message

I believe that 20 years from now, the 'credentialing' that hidebound
'trades' use for self-job-protection will fade even more, and "just-in-
time" Education will supercede the 4-year college model.

I suspect that is true.

The First Class Commercial Radiotelephone license I worked so hard on in
High School is no longer required to fix broadcast transmitters. And the
world has not come to an end. People who can do the job get hired to do
it, and those who can't get fired. Used to be they BOTH had licenses...

I believe that the GROL is required now isn't it?

--
Regards, Terry King ...In The Woods In Vermont

Capturing Live Music in Sound and Images
http://www.terryking.us