Bruce[_3_] Bruce[_3_] is offline

Default Poor Captain Skippy - his boat might never sail again.

On Thu, 28 Feb 2013 18:58:14 -0500, " Sir Gregory Hall, Esq·"
åke wrote:

"Flying Pig" wrote in
message ...

And, sorry, Neal, but I think we're going to do a very thorough shakedown in
the form of another East Coast swing this summer, so we'll have to wait
until another day (unless it's unusually cold in April, when we'd start, in
which case we might swing down that way first) to come for that beer.

Don't go north too early as the chances are good you'll get
caught in some insufferably cold and wet weather. And if
you do come south you'd better make sure you scrub the
slime off your hull as you sure wouldn't want to be left in
my wake. Remember, at 42 inches of draft, my fine blue
water yacht can take shortcuts across the reef. LOL!

How in the world do you "take across a reef" when you are permanently
moored?
--
Cheers,

Bruce