Wayne B Wayne B is offline

Default Poor Captain Skippy - his boat might never sail again.

On Wed, 27 Feb 2013 18:46:27 -0500, "Flying Pig"
wrote:

And, sorry, Neal, but I think we're going to do a very thorough shakedown in
the form of another East Coast swing this summer, so we'll have to wait
until another day (unless it's unusually cold in April, when we'd start, in
which case we might swing down that way first) to come for that beer.

====

After 3 summer cruises to the northeast we have come to the conclusion
that you really don't want to be north of about 35 degres latitude
until late May, early June. There can be some nice days here and
there but we like to see the average night time temps at least 60
degrees when we're living on the boat. Average night temps here in
the BVI are in the low 70s right now and that's just about ideal for
us.