J Herring J Herring is offline

Default Merica

On Tue, 26 Feb 2013 13:01:08 -0800, jps wrote:

This is how we roll in Merica...

SEATTLE -- Officers arrested a man on suspicion of domestic violence
Monday night after he allegedly fired multiple shots into his Capitol
Hill apartment's ceiling during an argument with his roommate.

Don't forget Deshaun Williams;

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/l...,4260450.story

and, Donald Price;

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/l...,3399916.story

and, Ricardo Rivera:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/l...,6839176.story

All in the last few days, and all in Chicago, of course. But, I suppose they're meaningless. Take a
gander at the Chicago area arrest photos (Mugs in the News). They might help explain why our health
statistics don't look so good when compared to Sweden's.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/l...7.photogallery
--
Salmonbait

All decisions are the result of binary thinking.