*e#c *e#c is offline

Default And speaking of...

On Feb 24, 8:57*am, True North wrote:
On Sunday, February 24, 2013 9:30:32 AM UTC-4, F.O.A.D. wrote:
...the relationship between PsychoScotty, rec.boat's official whiner,

and the great Linda Ronstadt, here's another tune for our boy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScOpzm-BYX4

Man..I'd hate to think there was anything in common between Lovely Linda and Snottie.
I always liked her singing of Blue by You. I probably still have her LP somewhere. I'll have to look that song up on YouTube.

It's " Blue Bayou " by Roy Orbison you stupid ass. Another
demonstration of your stupidity, Gumby.