Meyer[_2_] Meyer[_2_] is offline

Default And speaking of...

On 2/24/2013 10:19 AM, True North wrote:
On Sunday, 24 February 2013 11:16:22 UTC-4, Meyer wrote:
On 2/24/2013 10:08 AM, F.O.A.D. wrote:

On 2/24/13 10:05 AM, True North wrote:

On Sunday, 24 February 2013 10:34:21 UTC-4, Meyer wrote:

On 2/24/2013 8:57 AM, True North wrote:

On Sunday, February 24, 2013 9:30:32 AM UTC-4, F.O.A.D. wrote:

...the relationship between PsychoScotty, rec.boat's official whiner,

and the great Linda Ronstadt, here's another tune for our boy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScOpzm-BYX4

Man..I'd hate to think there was anything in common between Lovely

Linda and Snottie.

I always liked her singing of Blue by You. I probably still have her

LP somewhere. I'll have to look that song up on YouTube.

Do you still have the complete seasons 1-4 DVDs of the "Trailer Trash

Boys"?

Never did...can I borrow yours??

Doubtful Meyer will part with his copy, since he appears in so many

episodes.

Never been to Halifax NS where the filming takes place. Donnie,

however.........?

You'll be happy to know there is talk of another full length movie.
The 'boys' send along their thanks for your interest and support.

Will you have a starring role or just bit parts or walk ons?