Meyer[_2_] Meyer[_2_] is offline

Default And speaking of...

On 2/24/2013 10:08 AM, F.O.A.D. wrote:
On 2/24/13 10:05 AM, True North wrote:
On Sunday, 24 February 2013 10:34:21 UTC-4, Meyer wrote:
On 2/24/2013 8:57 AM, True North wrote:

On Sunday, February 24, 2013 9:30:32 AM UTC-4, F.O.A.D. wrote:

...the relationship between PsychoScotty, rec.boat's official whiner,

and the great Linda Ronstadt, here's another tune for our boy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScOpzm-BYX4

Man..I'd hate to think there was anything in common between Lovely
Linda and Snottie.

I always liked her singing of Blue by You. I probably still have her
LP somewhere. I'll have to look that song up on YouTube.

Do you still have the complete seasons 1-4 DVDs of the "Trailer Trash
Boys"?

Never did...can I borrow yours??

Doubtful Meyer will part with his copy, since he appears in so many
episodes.

Never been to Halifax NS where the filming takes place. Donnie,
however.........?