thumper thumper is offline

Default Death statistics

On 2/22/2013 9:55 AM, wrote:
On Friday, February 22, 2013 1:31:40 AM UTC-5, thumper wrote:
On 2/21/2013 7:56 PM, JustWaitAFrekinMinute wrote:

On 2/21/2013 10:51 PM, thumper wrote:

A friend recently described seeing a driver eating a plate full of

pancakes from his lap...!

Oh well, not since I was a younger man but I have done pretty much

anything you can think of in the drivers seat or going down the

highway Including and not limited to switching seats with the driver

of a big rig, while we were doing 70 down 65 out of Valley Forge

somewhere heading for Scottsborough Alabama

I didn't want to admit it but I have a vague memory of rolling a joint
while holding a beer and driving a 4-speed '68 beetle down an icy back
road outside of Ann Arbor.

Didn't anyone tell you that smoking that stuff will make you stupid? You went ahead and did it anyway, and you found out they were right! It turned you into a liberal. :-)

I was more liberal and christian before then. That was my selfish
libertarian phase. ;-)