iBoaterer[_2_] iBoaterer[_2_] is offline

Default Death statistics

In article ,
says...

On 2/22/2013 9:15 PM, Earl wrote:
True North wrote:
On Thursday, February 21, 2013 11:56:01 PM UTC-4,
JustWaitAFrekinMinute! wrote:
On 2/21/2013 10:51 PM, thumper wrote:

On 2/21/2013 10:56 AM,
wrote:
On Thursday, February 21, 2013 12:04:37 PM UTC-5, thumper wrote:
We agree on something... except I do take a sip of water
occasionally.
Oh sure, so do I. I should have more specific. Eating a whole meal
when driving. You know, juggling the burger, fries and milkshake with
a knee on the wheel.
The other day on my way to work, I was doing 35mph in an active,
flashing lights 35mph school zone. County deputy sheriff passed me IN
THE ZONE doing 45-50, on his cell phone. Once we got past it to the
55mph stretch, I set my cruise on 60 and slowly passed him, still in
the left lane, and still talking on his cell. Figured if he actually
stopped me we'd have a calm, but interesting, discussion.
A friend recently described seeing a driver eating a plate full of
pancakes from his lap...!

Oh well, not since I was a younger man but I have done pretty much

anything you can think of in the drivers seat or going down the

highway Including and not limited to switching seats with the driver

of a big rig, while we were doing 70 down 65 out of Valley Forge

somewhere heading for Scottsborough Alabama

I doubt this behaviour surprises anyone in the least.
If you had injured my family with a stupid act like that, I'd shave a
few more inches off your puny physique.

Old man tough-talk.

Nothing more to see here.

If harry had run into me back then, I would have killed him... or one of
my friends would have...

Yeah, sure.