True North[_2_] True North[_2_] is offline

Default Death statistics

On Saturday, February 23, 2013 9:01:32 AM UTC-4, F.O.A.D. wrote:
On 2/23/13 7:37 AM, True North wrote:

On Friday, February 22, 2013 11:29:23 PM UTC-4, JustWaitAFrekinMinute! wrote:

On 2/22/2013 9:15 PM, Earl wrote:

True North wrote:

On Thursday, February 21, 2013 11:56:01 PM UTC-4,

JustWaitAFrekinMinute! wrote:

On 2/21/2013 10:51 PM, thumper wrote:

On 2/21/2013 10:56 AM, wrote:

On Thursday, February 21, 2013 12:04:37 PM UTC-5, thumper wrote:

We agree on something... except I do take a sip of water

occasionally.

Oh sure, so do I. I should have more specific. Eating a whole meal

when driving. You know, juggling the burger, fries and milkshake with

a knee on the wheel.

The other day on my way to work, I was doing 35mph in an active,

flashing lights 35mph school zone. County deputy sheriff passed me IN

THE ZONE doing 45-50, on his cell phone. Once we got past it to the

55mph stretch, I set my cruise on 60 and slowly passed him, still in

the left lane, and still talking on his cell. Figured if he actually

stopped me we'd have a calm, but interesting, discussion.

A friend recently described seeing a driver eating a plate full of

pancakes from his lap...!

Oh well, not since I was a younger man but I have done pretty much

anything you can think of in the drivers seat or going down the

highway Including and not limited to switching seats with the driver

of a big rig, while we were doing 70 down 65 out of Valley Forge

somewhere heading for Scottsborough Alabama

I doubt this behaviour surprises anyone in the least.

If you had injured my family with a stupid act like that, I'd shave a

few more inches off your puny physique.

Old man tough-talk.

Nothing more to see here.

If harry had run into me back then, I would have killed him... or one of

my friends would have...

You'd **** yourself if someone fed you properly.

PsychoSnotty certainly is a violent little sawed-off ****head.

--

I'm a *Liberal* because I knew the militant christian fundamentalist

racist militaristic xenophobic corporate oligarchy wasn't going to work

for me.

Well...he sure does talk the talk..especially when he volunteers his "buddies" to do the doin'.