Larry W4CSC

Default SSB Antenna theory

"Vito" wrote in
:

"Larry W4CSC" wrote
I've never seen 20 watts produce a corona in air over 8" long....

Awww .... my buddy's 4-watt CB does it all the time. Of course he had it
peaked up at the truck stop but ... (c;

73, K3DWW

Many of my older ham friends, who have now passed on to that great DX site
in the sky, I hope, could remember the days when the engineers told the
government any frequency over 2 Mhz was useless, so they gave it to the
hams.

The hams were too stupid to know it was useless, so went ahead anyways
making DX contacts on UHF (over 2 Mhz in those days). Damned engineers
have been stealing OUR frequency bands back ever since.....(c;

Gary's trolling got quite a few bites, today.....

Larry W4CSC