NIFFOCBT

Default High Bright Monitors

http://www.vei-systems.com/ in Ft. lauderdale are the industries best I've
seen. I have dealt with all of them from the old Ocean PC, Argonaut, Navigator
PC, and Nauticomp. VEI is the most expensive and have a wide range of sizes
and brilliance. The next best choice is the Nauticomp line at
www.nauticomp.com. The only difference between all of the monitors I have
dealt with is customer support. In due time EVERY monitor is going to be
needing repair. It's the support and availablility that retain the customers.
Any other line I have seen have been fly by night companies that have put a
product out and not supported it after it has left the building.

Good luck
Brian
Remove NOJUNK from Email for responses via email.