Len Krauss

Default Looking for ST-50 tridata speed transducer

Try:
Gem Electronics Co.
110 South Acline Avenue, Lake City, SC 29560
Tel: (843) 394-3565
At least in the past they had a variety of transducers and other marine
electronics stuff.
--
Eliminate "ns" for email address.
"Gerald Atkin" wrote in message
news
I had problems with my Raymarine ST-50 tri data unit and sent it in to be
repaired. I installed the rebuilt unit and put the boat in the water and
the speed indicator and temp guage don't work. RayMarine wants me to send
the unit back to be rechecked. However they indicate that if it is not the
unit it is probably the speed transducer (paddle wheel) The bad news is
that they don't make that model transducer anymore. And a new one requires
hauling the boat and putting a different size thru hull in it.

So am wondering if anyone might have a new or used one sitting on a shelf
somewhere! Am also looking for a dummy plug as well. Model # is Z092 or
EZ6023

Thanks.

Jerry