Meindert Sprang

Default Garmin 176 interface to Raymarine ST60, Seatalk.

"DWB" wrote in message
Ok I'd like to connect my new ST 60 Tri-data and Wind speed instruments to
my Garmin 176. I've looked at the Garmin manual and it shows a white data

in
and a brown data out, the Raymarine manual has less information. Is it as
simple as connecting the input to the output or is there something needed
in-between? Can anyone point me to a source for how to connect these

units?
Any help appreciated.

Since an ST60 Tri-data only talks SeaTalk, you cannot connect it directly to
an NMEA compatible GPS. You will need a SeaTalk-NMEA bridge from Raymarine
to do the translation.

Meindert