JustWaitAFrekinMinute JustWaitAFrekinMinute is offline

Default iPhone Jailbreak...

On 2/7/2013 7:50 AM, Meyer wrote:
On 2/7/2013 6:21 AM, ESAD wrote:
On 2/7/13 1:07 AM, wrote:
On Thu, 07 Feb 2013 00:07:31 -0500, JustWaitAFrekinMinute
wrote:

On 2/6/2013 11:18 PM,
wrote:
On Mon, 04 Feb 2013 13:22:45 -0500, ESAD wrote:

...well, it finally arrived, shortly after noon today,

An interesting parallel story to this. Our congress just made it
illegal to unlock a phone.
Is you buy a phone locked to X service, it is illegal for anyone but
them to set it free, even after your contract expires

So, harry is a crook... I told you so.

Not for this, Unlocking a phone is different than just cracking into
the operating system and removing Apple's monopoly enforcer.

Jailbreaking a phone or, as you put it, "just cracking into
the operating system and removing Apple's monopoly enforcer," isn't
illegal, either, although your description of the process is a bit
"underdetailed," if you will. What jailbreaking does is open up a closed
OS.

You are tampering with Apple's operating system and violating the TOS
you agreed to when you started using the phone. Just another example of
how low life operates. Lower than whale ****, you are.

You crack a phone to steal services. Folks steal services on line all
the time, it's why we have spent so much money on spam over the years.
Folks like harry think they are somehow entitled to that which belongs
to others, so they steal it. Harry Krause, is a crook...