ESAD ESAD is offline

Default iPhone Jailbreak...

On 2/7/13 12:07 AM, JustWaitAFrekinMinute wrote:
On 2/6/2013 11:18 PM, wrote:
On Mon, 04 Feb 2013 13:22:45 -0500, ESAD wrote:

...well, it finally arrived, shortly after noon today,

An interesting parallel story to this. Our congress just made it
illegal to unlock a phone.
Is you buy a phone locked to X service, it is illegal for anyone but
them to set it free, even after your contract expires

So, harry is a crook... I told you so.

You really should not comment here on computer or phone "tech" matters,
because your understanding of them is almost non-existent.

With my carrier and with most other carriers, if you want your phone
unlocked and you are a customer of at least some months in good
standing, the carrier will arrange for your phone to be unlocked. That's
how I got my older iPhone unlocked. Perfectly legal and simply an
accommodation for a customer.

My new iPhone came from the carrier *unlocked*, so unlocking it wasn't
an issue.

Oh, and "jailbreaking" a phone isn't illegal, either.

Moron.