[email protected] themetalman@gmail.com is offline

Default Burger boat idea

Ok me and a buddy had this great idea (or at least so we think) of making a floating kitchen out of an old houseboat. We would float around busy areas and sell burger, hotdogs, and sandwiches, sides to be chips and soda (maybe beer down the road if it is possible.) My question is would anyone actually buy food off of a boat like this? It would have a pick up window or a drive threw type setup and a delivery system with a smaller boat. I think it would be great with spring break like places. Any ideas or critiques welcome. Please let me know what you think!