Harry Krause

Default OT--Weaslyl watch begins

NOYB wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote in message news:cY-cnUE-

You come across as someone that's quite bitter in your career choice.

You said
before that the medical profession appealed to you, but you never had

the
aptitude in the sciences.

As usual your interpretation is incorrect.

Sure it is. Here's what you said in May, 2000, Harry:

It all depends on what you want to do with your life.
When I started college, I wanted to be a medical doctor...until I ran into
p-chem. Couldn't hack it then, could now. Dunno why. So I fell back on my
second love, literature, and because an English major. Got a BA in that and
got an immediate job with a big time newspaper. Paper didn't care what the
degree was in, and still doesn't. Got a master's in English, too. Both
degrees have little "value" in a society that values degrees in "trade
school" subjects. Got another degree a couple of years ago in a sort of
trade school subject, but I did that for the pleasure of learning the
subject, not to practice the profession.

To me, a fault of modern society is that there is not enough emphasis on the
liberal arts.

Harry Krause

Yeah. Precisely what I posted before you posted this. Physical chemistry
did me in way back then, but for some unknown reason, I was able to
handle it years later. Go figure.

I never stated I had "no aptitude" in the sciences, dipstick. That's
your misinterpretation of what I posted. Not a surprise, since you're
not much of a reader...or thinker.

--
* * *
email sent to will *never* get to me.